Next Wave Automations 7 Watt Solid State Laser Module boasts enough power to engrave wood, leather, and acrylics as well as the ability to cut thin soft materials like balsa, basswood, foam, paper, and fabric. The Solid-State Laser module is fully compatible with all HD4 and Piranhas Series CNC machines. All necessary components are included, and the module is easily mounted or removed by simply chucking it into the ¼” router collet allowing you to virtually plug and play without the need to remove your router
- -High power 5A current source.
- -Generate true Raster images at 1000 levels of gray
- -Integrated cooling fan
- -Soft start for diode protection
- -True PWM control for smoother gray scale images
- -Digitally isolated control input
- -LED status lights for input laser enabled and laser on
- -ESD protection
- -Thermal shutdown control
- -Over burn compensation control
- -Laser test functionality for easy and accurate laser positioning
The kit is designed to fully comply with high powered Class 4 laser regulations.
- -Keyed switch that enables the laser
- -Safety Goggles for 445nm Lasers
- -Multiple safety interlocks.
- -Power fault protection preventing the beam from activating after a power failure.
- -LED indicators that indicate different states including armed and when the laser is active