Woodworkers used to endlessly tapping and bumping their fences will appreciate the ease and simplicity of pressing only a few buttons to dial in a setting. Simply add the Touch Screen Interface accessory ( sold separately) and every adjustment afterwards is accomplished with precision. Even creating custom joinery becomes a matter of selecting an app, filling in a few dimensions and then following the onscreen prompts. So get rid of all those other outdated jigs because it doesn't get any easier than this!
CLICK HERE to Check out all of the Apps that are now available to further enhance the versatility of your Ready2 system.
Please allow 7 business days to ship.
- Accurate to within 0.001".
- Perfect repeatability for joinery such as dadoes, half-blind dovetails and box joints, and for decorative elements such as flutes.
- A stroke of the touch screen commands the fence to move to its next position - perfect for step-and-repeat operations.
- To space and cut box joints, simply enter the diameter of your bit and the width of your workpiece and the system automatically positions the fence for the cuts.
- Touch screen can be used to indicate the router bit width, and to convert to metric decimals or fractions. For example, you can use a 1/4" bit to rout a 12mm dado without complicated calculations or measurements.
- Firmware updates are made via USB port on the rear of the fence.
- Tight-tolerance lead screw precisely moves the fence in relation to the bit.
- Up to six fence positions can be saved in the system's memory so you can come back later and repeat the operations.
- Made in USA.
What's in the Box?
Download Manual here
- READY2ROUT FENCE COMPONENT
BE THE FIRST TO REVIEW THIS ITEM