NEW VIDEOS AVAILABLE, check the video tab
The Ready2Rout Complete Joinery System adapts to virtually any router table and provides the user with the accuracy of a CNC router. In addition to being able to adjust either the fence or lift to measurements to as little of .001” The Ready2Rout Complete Joinery System also has a suite of built in joinery apps that takes the guesswork out of once complicated setups and allows repeatability virtually unmatched with any other system.
Just select the type of joinery from the menu, enter your bit and material size, and follow the on-screen prompts to cut joints like Blind dovetails, box joints, dadoes, flutes or any of the over 13 premade apps again with an accuracy of 0.001''.
Have your own custom setup needs? You can also key in and memorize custom setups individually, giving you the ability to select them again and again. Great for such complex setups like lock miters or raised panels.
Select your router plate included with this package from either the 8-1/4" x 11-3/4" or 9-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' which will accomodate most standard router tables.
WOOD MAGAZINE AWARD WINNER TWO YEARS IN A ROW!
NOTE: Table, Router, Dust hose not included.
Please allow 10 business days to ship.
15% restocking fee on all R2R Returns
- Digital precision lets you adjust the fence and raise or lower router the bit height in increments of 0.001''
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- Router plate measures 9-1/4'' x 11-3/4'', and made from 3/8'' thick aluminum and fits most standard router tables.
- Removeable t-slot fence allows for customization or adaptation of other precision fences.
- 13 built-in precision joinery apps, including: Through dovetail, blind dovetail, sliding dovetail, box joint, dado, repeating dado, keyhole, fluting, indexing, 4 different biscuit joinery, tongue and groove, pocket holes, and rabbeting.
- Easy-to-use color touch-screen Pendant interface
- Includes touch plate for accurately resetting bit and fence to zero
- Keeps up to 20 bit height and fence settings in memory for fast changes between common setups
- Perfect repeatability for joinery such as dadoes, half-blind dovetails and box joints, and for decorative elements such as flutes
- Perfect for step-and-repeat operations
- Touch screen can be used to indicate router bit width, and to convert to metric decimals or fractions. For example, you can use a 1/4'' bit to rout a 12mm dado without complicated calculations or measurements
- Firmware updates are made via USB port on the rear of the fence
- Precision anti-backlash lead screw
- Fence travels up to 9-3/4'' without repositioning the rail
- Rugged, all-metal construction with
- Insert rings are solid steel with magnetic hold downs
- Four solid steel support rods and twin stepper drive motors
- Built to accept the Porter Cable 7518 or may be adapted to fit many 2HP routers – Adaptors sold separately.
- Fast and accurate bit height adjustment with digital precision
- Raise and lower router bits in 0.001'' increments
- Fits Porter-Cable 7518 routers, with optional adapters available for additional models like Porter Cable 890, 690, Bosch 1617, 1618, Dewalt 610
BE THE FIRST TO REVIEW THIS ITEM