Trade-In Program – Terms and Conditions
- Your participation in the trade-in program (the "Program") is subject to the terms and conditions of the product.
- Items you submit for trade-in using the Program are subject to acceptance by us, and may be purchased by us or a third-party merchant participating in the Program.
- You will not be entitled to any other payment for items you submit for trade-in using the Program. You are responsible for all shipping costs related to items submitted for trade-in.
- You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to sell all items you submit for trade-in using the Program, that the items are not counterfeit or stolen, and that your submission of them complies fully with the Program Terms. We may use a stolen goods database to determine if submitted items were ever reported stolen.
- The items you submit must meet the Product Condition Criteria, as determined by us in our sole discretion, or such items will be rejected. Rejected items will be subject to the Rejected Items terms and conditions below.
- We cannot confirm the trade-in value (TIV) of an item until we receive your trade-in. If the correct TIV of an item is lower than the stated TIV, we may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions on whether you wish to submit the trade-in at the correct TIV or cancel your trade-in and notify you of such cancellation. If your trade-in is cancelled due to an incorrect TIV, we will return the item to you at no additional cost. You will not receive any payment for the returned item.
- We reserve the right to cancel any trade-in in our sole discretion, including without limitation if certain quantity limits are reached. If we cancel a trade-in that you have already shipped, we will return the item to you at no additional cost. You will not receive any payment for a canceled trade-in.
- We may terminate your participation in the Program at any time in our sole discretion, including without limitation if you submit items for trade-in that do not meet the condition criteria you specify or are counterfeit or stolen.
- We may revise the Program Terms at any time and may suspend or terminate the Program at any time without notice to you.
- Items are inspected upon receipt using the Product Condition Criteria, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Items failing to meet the Product Condition Criteria will be rejected ("Rejected items"). You will not receive any payment for Rejected Items.
- We will not return the following Rejected Items to you: Lost, Undeliverable, or Counterfeit items. We will dispose of lost, Undeliverable or Counterfeit items in our sole discretion.
- "Undeliverable" items are items that were rejected and returned to you, but were returned by the carrier back to us as undeliverable.
- "Counterfeit" items are items that match the exact version displayed in the Trade-In store, but are counterfeit reproductions of the originals.
- We may, in our sole discretion, dispose of or return to you the following Rejected Items: Extra, Damaged, Incorrect, or Incomplete items.
- "Extra" items are items received by us but not on the trade-in list.
- "Damaged" items are items that match the exact version displayed in the Trade-In store but are not in any acceptable condition.
- "Incorrect" items are items that do not match the exact version displayed in the Trade-In store.
- "Incomplete" items are items that are missing any required components, as specified in the Condition Criteria (like CD-ROMs) that were included in the original item.
- Vectric VCarve software is not included with any routers or other devices subject to the trade-in program.